Wednesday, April 10, 2019

I think, that if I touched the earth, It would crumble"

I have decided to start this blog for a number of reasons. Primary reason being a reflection of my life thus far, sharing my thoughts and feelings with the vague open universe that is the internet. I also will post about my travels, books, art, and food love. This will be a place to share experiences. 

Who am I?

My name is Kyla.

I am a daughter
I am a friend
I am a lover
I am an artist
I am a student
I am an explorer
I am a writer

I am who I am from the people who have shaped me, the world that has challenged me and the books that have taught me. 



















Photo by Miranda Hanson

Title Quote from Dylan Thomas

“Clown in the Moon"

My tears are like the quiet drift
Of petals from some magic rose;
And all my grief flows from the rigt
Of unremembered skies and snows

I think, that if I touched the earth,
It would crumble;
It is so sad and beautiful
So tremulously like a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Days seem to drag as weeks fly by. I am currently finishing my first year of dental hygiene at the College of New Caledonia. People common...